About Project Armstrong
Helping clients heal at affordable prices.
Project Armstrong provides Deep Tissue Sports Therapy, Sports Retail and Physical Training for individuals facing muscular imbalances. We aim to help both athletes and non-athletes alike, with a strong focus on affordability and effectiveness.
Armstrong’s Sports Therapy is our facility that provides assistance for muscular issues. Our treatments and advice will help to get you on the road to full recovery with improved functional mobility and/or reduced pain.
Our treatments are all priced affordably to help you achieve peak muscular performance without costs being an obstacle or concern.
Alan started providing personal training services in 2012, with the goal of helping people on their fitness journey. By 2018, he was focusing on athletic sports massage and started Project Armstrong to branch out to more related services.
Alan believes in affordability, truthfulness of services, and honesty. He also focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of his services for his clients to get better.
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) Diploma Body Massage
- Bachelors’ Degree From Edith Cowan University in Exercise & Sports Science
- Fitness Instructor Certification from Singapore Sports Council
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certification
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) Certification
Jeannie Koh, Sports Therapist
Jeannie is a highly keened individual that interested in helping everyone. She finds the excitement in exercising including training individuals of all age groups. She hopes to break the stereotyping between seniors & fitness. She is someone whom believes that anyone can be strong and healthy as long as they put in the work. She finds the happiness in her client’s progress and trains them with passion of not only transforming them into a strong individual but also embracing the healthy lifestyle.
- ACE (American Council On Exercise) certified personal trainer
- ACE (American Council On Exercise) certified Senior Fitness Instructor
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) Diploma in Body Massage
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
Liyanna, Senior Sports Therapist
Passionate in fixing people & trouble shooting the cause of each individual’s muscle tightness. She began her career in 2016 by providing health therapy services that focus on injury prevention.
At Armstrong Sports Therapy, she specializes in rehab work, personal training in Kickboxing & weights training, sports massage for women and stretch therapy for both genders.
- IFTA (Interactive Fitness Trainers Of America) Personal Trainer Certification
- WAKO (The World Association Of Kickboxing Organizations) Kickboxing Coach Level 1
- Basic Sports Massage by Fhysio
- Core Balance Stretch Training conducted by Dr. Stretch
- iTEC (International Therapy Examination Council) Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology (Level 3)
- WSQ (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications) Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Therapy Support)
- WSQ (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications) Statement of Attainment Hand and Foot Reflexology
- WSQ (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications) Statement of Attainment Full Body Massage with Oil
- WSQ (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications) Certificate in Spa Services
- WSQ (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications) Statement Basic Chinese Massage
- IFTA (Interactive Fitness Trainers of America) Kickbox Certification