Alan started providing personal training services in 2012, with the goal of helping people on their fitness journey. By 2018, he was focusing on athletic sports massage and started Project Armstrong to branch out to more related services.
Alan believes in affordability, truthfulness of services, and honesty. He also focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of his services for his clients to get better.
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) Diploma Body Massage
- Bachelors’ Degree From Edith Cowan University in Exercise & Sports Science
- Fitness Instructor Certification from Singapore Sports Council
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certification
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) Certification